Also, if you have accounts in the apps, like YOuTube, then you can
access all of the videos that you have saved to playlists, such as
liked videos and other saved playlists. I do this a lot, save videos
to my liked playlist and watch them later on the Apple TV with my
wife.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt