Hi,

Are you tabbing through the iTunes options and checking the radio button for
iPad? It’s not clear to me from your message what exactly you’ve tried.

Keith

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cristóbal
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 8:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iPad/iPhone not showing up in iTunes

Hello list,
So I haven’t used iTunes in forever. Probably since V11.x so I haven’t kept up
with many changes with the program other than general comments of the most
recent versions not being terribly accessible with screen readers.
Today, I wanted to back up my wife’s Air to restore to a new Air II that we
just got her. iTunes is updated to the most recent release (12.4.x). No matter
what I’ve tried, I can’t get the tablet to be recognized by iTunes. The
computer does acknowledge the device when it’s plugged in and the iPad  even
gives me that trust/do not trust this device message which I click allow on,
but even then, no dice in iTunes.
I’ve tried different USB cables and ports on the tower.
I’ve even tried plugging in my iPhone and no go either.
Not even my sighted wife sees anything pop up on the screen.
Does anyone have any idea how to crack this nut or what may be going  on?
Thanks,
Cristobal

can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com<mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

To post to this group, send email to