Hello, I have posted a new article to our website and I thought some of you
might like to take a look at it.  If you do read it, would you be so kind as to
leave me a comment so that I can get an idea of who is reading my blog posts,
also if you haven't yet liked our Facebook page, or followed us on Twitter, or
signed up for our monthly newsletter you can do this from our website as well.

Thank you,
Scott Rumery

Begin forwarded message: