Scott,

You have asked this question before. It is my opinion that you are chasing
phantom squirrels. Beating a dead horse. I can see no reason why having
bluetooth enabled would cause your whyfi to randomly disconnect. Maybe you
should contact Apple and give them a piece of your mind. If you can spare any
that is.

Keith