Keith,

First I would never beat a dead horse, I would eat him instead. As far as
chasing fantom squirrels, those are the squirrels that I am chasing around in
that attic you call your big empty head and with a tennis racket at that. If
you do  not have anything constructive to add to this thread, pound sand you
big dope. :)
I know it's hot in FLorida, but what is wrong with you and your heat stroke.
You are one strange duck and your dog smells.