ok, so how did you turn off voiceover to do this?

On 8/6/2016 12:32 PM, Vicky Collins wrote:
I think you might be right, as I had a similar issue just now.  I'm
using an iPhone 6S with iOS 9.3.3, soon to be iOS 9.3.4.  When I placed
an item in my cart, viewed the cart and selected the proceed to checkout
button, I was given the screen to place my order to my default shipping
address.  However, when I read down through the order and double tapped
on the link for my name since I have things coming to my address by
default, I couldn't get the button to select my address to work.  I was
able to see my address, as well as a couple of others, the radio button
for mine was checked, but I could only get back to the place your order
screen by turning off VoiceOver and tapping where I thought that button
was to say to ship to my address.
----- Original Message -----
From: Arnold Schmidt <als5...@gmail.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 12:04:57 -0400
Subject: Re: amazon app, major bug

I think it is more likely to give this problem if one is wanting to
change the address to which something is being sent.  That is the
circumstance when I encountered it about a week ago.  Things usually are
fine if one is sending something to the same address to which the last
order was sent.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone