nope, still no go.  This is rediculous.

On 8/8/2016 8:36 PM, Lois Butterfield wrote:
Okay.  I do a search for the item.  I look at the choices and double tap on
the one I want to order.  This is when I see the ship to button with my
address.  I double tap that button.  Then, I double tap again my city.
Then, I swipe right to find the add to cart button and double tap that.  At
that point, I can tap the cart button near the top right.  Then, I find the
check out button and double tap that.  You can then review your order.
After that, swipe to find the place order button and tap that.

That is the way it works for me.

Good luck.

Lois

-----Original Message----- From: Jed Barton
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 7:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: amazon app, major bug

ok, so explain to me exactly word for word how you are doing this.  When
i 1st load the app, i see cart, so i click on that, and i can review the
cart.  When i go all the way to the left i see,
back button
cart subtotal
Then it lists the total.  I continue swiping right and it says
proceed to checkout.
So i click on that, and can't get any further.