Phonak Audio V

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mr. Ed
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: IOS 9 and blue tooth hearing aid streamer

Hi Don,
What brand are the aids you have now?
Ed

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Donald Moore
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 3:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Surprisingly no.  I’ve heard that it was a problem, but when my audiologist
gave me the com pilot when I bought my new hearing aids, there was no
discernable lag at all, unlike the other blue tooth devices I’ve tried.  Of
course these weren’t the least expensive aids on the market, but they also work
really nicely.