I forgot to contact the developer regarding this. So far I haven't had
to make any in-app purchases, so perhaps that was a situation of the
app's description not having been updated since the purchases were
made available for free, according to what another poster on this
thread said.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt