Hi Rose,

In Nearby Explorer, stand near your house and make sure accuracy is good. Touch
any item on the screen and flick down to Show Menu. Focus will go immediately
to Save Location as Favorite. Double-tap, and it's saved. You can rename
favorites, so call it Home. You can do the same for your mailbox or any other
point you want to be able to find later.

HTH,
Anna