Do you really think that talking about a wish for a feature that isn't
currently in the beta is a violation of Apple's NDA? I get how talking about a
feature that's present in the beta and not spoken or written about at Apple's
WWDC or on their website is a violation of their NDA, but not the first thing.,

Thanks,
Ari