Yes I do. I wouldn't think Apple would want you discussing features the beta doesn't have, just as they don't want you talking about the features it does have. Furthermore, I think Apple does as well.

The FAQ at https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/faq says the following:

Is the public beta software confidential?
Yes, the public beta software is Apple confidential information. Don’t install the public beta software on any systems you don't directly control or that you share with others. Don’t blog, post screen shots, tweet, or publicly post information about the public beta software, and don't discuss the public beta software with or demonstrate it to others who are not in the Apple Beta Software Program. If Apple has publicly disclosed technical information about the public beta software, it is no longer considered confidential.

The agreement at https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/legal also says the following:

5. Definition of Confidential Information. You agree that the Pre-Release Software and any information concerning the Pre-Release Software (including its nature and existence, features, functionality, and screen shots), the Seeding Tools, and any other information disclosed by Apple to you in connection with the Beta Program will be considered and referred to in this Agreement as “Confidential Information.”