Some months ago, I reported that I was having a problem with location tracking being on when it should not be. That is, I wasn't using nor did I have running any app that had permission to use location services. Mark helpful he suggested some setting that I needed to change, which seemed to solve the problem. The problem is back with a vengeance. And I can't remember what the setting was. Can anyone refresh my memory? Mary
Sent from my iPhone -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
