Hi,
Those free conferencing apps are both made by the same company and from the 
descriptions look like two versions of the same thing.
FCC HD was last updated in November of 2015 and FCC Dialer was updated May of 
2016, and includes the privacy policy link in the app store details.

I suspect the FCC HD provides some of the privacy info but it looks like you 
have to go find it to read it in its entirety.

FCC Dialer does state that your personal information may be shared with 
countries whose privacy laws could be  less restrictive than the one you live 
in.  Since you are not including credit card information that may not bother 
you.

I personally have no need for conference calling, but I’m always curious about 
different services in case clients ask about them.

I have no opinion pro or con with this kind of service, I just encourage people 
to always read the details of the privacy statement.

HTH,
Richard


From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Bill Gallik
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 6:53 AM
To: viPhone E-Mail List <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: input on free conf services phone app

I have two apps that support creation of new “Free Conference Calling HD” 
accounts.  Furthermore, they both provide for inviting participants via text 
messaging with the telephone number and participant code included within that 
text message.  They are both products of “Free Conference Calling HD” and I 
have both for reasons that are not germain in this thread.  The apps are:

1) FCC HD
2) FCC Dialer

I advise that you install both of them (they are free) and decide for yourself 
which you prefer - I personally have a definite preference but I’ll keep quiet 
about that so you can make up your mind without undue influence!

Now, a word about “Free Conference Calling HD;” this will allow more than a 
single moderator to call in at the same time.  I believe this is a significant 
benefit because of conference muting, conference locking and the possibility of 
a dropped call - that could very well be the moderator line.

Also, if you have any problems with these apps, feel free to contact me for 
help!

DISCLAIMER: I have absolutely no financial stake in Free Conference Calling HD, 
their services or software.  I’m merely trying to be helpful and share some 
knowledge!
****************
- Bill & Leader Dog Holland
- "The problem with people who have no vices is that you can be pretty sure 
they are going to have some pretty  annoying virtues."
- Elizabeth Taylor, 20th Century Screen Actress, (1932-2011)--

On Aug 27, 2016, at 9:38 AM, Ann Chiappetta 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

Hi all,
Looking for an accessible free  or low cost conference call app so I can create 
a phone number for our non profit organization to use as an information line. 
Please email  me here or at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Annie C.
Dice me: anniebird64

Follow me:
www.thought-wheel.com<http://www.thought-wheel.com/>
facebook: Annie Chiappetta  Twitter AnnieDungarees


--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to