Hi,
This doesn't always work as sometimes the usual roter options are not always available in iBooks for me. Also, the double tap and hold doesn't work at all for navigation links that are supposed to move you to another part of the book. I am not sure if this is an accessibility issue or one related to formatting of a particular book or PDF as in some cases, the links work just fine and other times they don't. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Chittenden" <dchitten...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: Difficulty with Activating Links in an iBooks Book

Hello,

When you use up and down flicks along with the rotor to navigate on to the exact link, use a double-tap and hold (pass-through gesture) to tell the iOS device you want to work specifically with the link. A menu of options should pop up.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone