Hi all,
The ear pod are new headphones from apple.

Rich Cavallaro
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2012, at 6:52 PM, Karim Lakhani <karim.lakh...@shaw.ca> wrote:

  Hi,
Does an ear pod mean you can store music on it as well?
Not sure what the purpose of a ear pod would be other then that?
Thanks.

$$$$$
EMAIL: karim.lakh...@shaw.ca
$$$$$

I've always felt the writer's great weapon is the truth and
integrity of his voice. As long as what you're saying is
what you truly, honestly believe to be the case, then
whatever the consequences, that's fine. That's an honorable
position.
- Salman Rushdie

SKYPE: Contact: goldenace4  Canada
$$$$
Please Visit The Ice Zone if you love hockey or not?

Http://members.shaw.ca/theicezone/ <http://members.shaw.ca/theicezone/>