Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 5:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS ONE!

No, I don't have a clipboard app on the iPhone.

I think it will have to be a full reset of the system.

On that one, does anyone know for sure whether, when Version 10 gets
installed, all software is renewed, or will there be parts of that email
app remaining, because (obviously) your mail gets put back?

I may have to wait and try and see ... and go from there!

There's absolutely no way I can find to get rid of the garbage!

Thanks, though, for your thoughts.

Carol P - UK