Mary, not sure why your problem, but I write in my search and then go down to 
the lower right-hand corner to the search. When I hear the screen change I 
touch the top right and start flicking right. After a lot of stuff I see my 
search as the first one. Sometimes these phones are crazy with minds of their 
own! LOL!!!!
On Sep 11, 2016, at 8:10 PM, Richard Turner <[email protected]> wrote:


That is very strange. I typed it in.
Must be those Gremlins at work again.
Richard


“By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
- Satsuki Shibuya


(Sent from my iPod 6)

On Sep 11, 2016, at 4:58 PM, Mary Otten <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi richard, I tried it with a Siri search, and that worked. But dictating or 
> typing into the search box is not giving me anything I can use. Nothing to 
> flick through. Just a note of how many results there are  just up in the 
> search box itself, and something that says search results, that's it. Three 
> finger flicking to perhaps move up a page, that doesn't do any good either.
> Mary
> 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> On Sep 11, 2016, at 4:36 PM, Richard Turner <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
>> Mary,
>> I just tried the same search on my iPod 6 running the iOS 10 beta.
>> It said, 1111 results.
>> As I flicked right, the 12th flick brought me to Microsoft Outlook, email 
>> and calendar etc.
>> This was after one that said Advertisement, which was about Microsoft 
>> Outlook. So, apparently we will be getting ads in the app store searches. 
>> But, it worked for me.
>> Richard
>> 
>> 
>> “By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
>> - Satsuki Shibuya
>> 
>> 
>> (Sent from my iPod 6)
>> 
>> On Sep 11, 2016, at 4:28 PM, Mary Otten <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>>> I have not had occasion to do a search in the App Store recently. But just 
>>> now, I decided I wanted to search for Microsoft outlook. So I typed 
>>> Microsoft outlook into the search field. And I started in a little circular 
>>> dance where I would see something on the main screen that said "search 
>>> results". There were no results below that. Double tapping on search 
>>> results resulted in no change. Up in the search box it said 137 results 
>>> along with my search term. Double tapping on that closed everything out and 
>>> still gave me no results. And around it went. I tried searching for just 
>>> outlook. Then there were things that were related, each of which had a 
>>> button next to it, like related searches would be. But never did I ever see 
>>> one listing for a app. I don't get it. Is the store broken? There isn't a 
>>> beta of the App Store, so far as I am aware. So even though I have the beta 
>>> of iOS 10 here, I would think the store performance would be the same, 
>>> wouldn't it?
>>> In other words, I hope I'm not reporting something here or asking about 
>>> something that the moderators would not find amusing.
>>> Mary
>>> 
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>> 
>>> -- 
>>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>>> 
>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners 
>>> or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>>> 
>>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
>>> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>>> 
>>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>>> --- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>> "VIPhone" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>> email to [email protected].
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>> -- 
>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>>  
>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
>> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>>  
>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
>> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>>  
>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to