Thanks, Lyn. I'm sorry you have the problem, but it makes me feel better 
knowing that it isn't the beta.
Mary


Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 12, 2016, at 9:41 AM, Lynn Schneider <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Mary, I had the same problem on Saturday night when I did a search in the 
> store. I am not running the beta, so I think it might be on their end. It 
> seems to be somewhat of an intermittent problem as I was able to do a search 
> yesterday morning successfully. Not sure what to make of it, but hope it gets 
> straightened out somehow.
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
>> On Sep 11, 2016, at 8:20 PM, Mary Otten <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>>  OK, so if this is a beta problem, I obviously shouldn't have reported it 
>> here. But I thought the App Store has updated separately from the beta 
>> process. So I thought maybe it was an App Store problem, just like when the 
>> Apple Store updates separately as an app. Strange.
>> Mary
>> 
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>>> On Sep 11, 2016, at 5:10 PM, Sadam Ahmed <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Hi Mary, 
>>> 
>>> Running the beta I'm also experiencing the same problem. 
>>> 
>>> Have reported this through the feedback app. 
>>> 
>>> Best, 
>>> 
>>> Sadam Ahmed 
>>> 
>>>> On 12/09/2016 9:36 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
>>>> Mary,
>>>> I just tried the same search on my iPod 6 running the iOS 10 beta.
>>>> It said, 1111 results.
>>>> As I flicked right, the 12th flick brought me to Microsoft Outlook, email 
>>>> and calendar etc.
>>>> This was after one that said Advertisement, which was about Microsoft 
>>>> Outlook. So, apparently we will be getting ads in the app store searches. 
>>>> But, it worked for me.
>>>> Richard
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> “By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
>>>> - Satsuki Shibuya
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> (Sent from my iPod 6)
>>>> 
>>>> On Sep 11, 2016, at 4:28 PM, Mary Otten <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> I have not had occasion to do a search in the App Store recently. But 
>>>>> just now, I decided I wanted to search for Microsoft outlook. So I typed 
>>>>> Microsoft outlook into the search field. And I started in a little 
>>>>> circular dance where I would see something on the main screen that said 
>>>>> "search results". There were no results below that. Double tapping on 
>>>>> search results resulted in no change. Up in the search box it said 137 
>>>>> results along with my search term. Double tapping on that closed 
>>>>> everything out and still gave me no results. And around it went. I tried 
>>>>> searching for just outlook. Then there were things that were related, 
>>>>> each of which had a button next to it, like related searches would be. 
>>>>> But never did I ever see one listing for a app. I don't get it. Is the 
>>>>> store broken? There isn't a beta of the App Store, so far as I am aware. 
>>>>> So even though I have the beta of iOS 10 here, I would think the store 
>>>>> performance would be the same, wouldn't it?
>>>>> In other words, I hope I'm not reporting something here or asking about 
>>>>> something that the moderators would not find amusing.
>>>>> Mary
>>>>> 
>>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>>> 
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone 
>>>>> list.
>>>>> 
>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or 
>>>>> if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the 
>>>>> owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn 
>>>>> - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>>>>> 
>>>>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>>>>> --- 
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>>>> "VIPhone" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>>>> email to             [email protected].
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>> -- 
>>>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone 
>>>> list.
>>>>  
>>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or 
>>>> if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the 
>>>> owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>>>>  
>>>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
>>>> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>>>>  
>>>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>>> "VIPhone" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>>> email to [email protected].
>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>> 
>>> -- 
>>> 
>>> Yours  sincerely, 
>>> 
>>> Sadam Ahmed 
>>> 
>>> Vocational Business education student   
>>> 
>>> Certificate IV in International Trade 
>>> 
>>> College of Business 
>>> 
>>> RMIT University  
>>> 
>>> -- 
>>> -- 
>>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>>>  
>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners 
>>> or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>>>  
>>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
>>> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>>>  
>>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>>> --- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>> "VIPhone" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>> email to [email protected].
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>> -- 
>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>>  
>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
>> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>>  
>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
>> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>>  
>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to