I'll add my e-mail question to this thread: why is there no longer an
"archive all" or "delete all" option in the Inbox when you click on
edit? Is there a way to get it back?

On 9/14/16, Kimberly Samco <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For the most part I like IOS 10 but replying to  and forwarding an e-mail is
> confusing me.  I'm using OutLook.
>
> Each time I find the send button it seems to be dumb luck. I'm also having
> trouble finding the sent field for who I am sending a message to.  I keep
> finding the sent field with my own name in it.
>
> Perhaps it might be easiest if someone can just tell me how to reply and
> forward an e-mail since I'm not exactly sure what is different.  Can you
> tell that I'm confused?  Grin
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kim
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone
> list.
>
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to