Hi Regina,
Before I heard about the messages selection on the router I found that if I
could if I just flipped through the messages and let them read after each
message there was a dismissed but I don't know if that would delete the
messages for you or not. But perhaps it might.
Good luck, God bless,
Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone