Hi,

I don't like the flick up and down to read through threaded messages, for me it
doesn't work reliably.

If you navigate to a collapsed group of messages, you can flick down in the
rotor until you get to expand. Double tap this and all the messages will be
expanded so you can then just flick right to each expanded message. You will
also hear its summary as well. If you want to delete just that message, just
flick up to Delete in the rotor and double tap it. This will delete the
highlighted message only, not the hole thread.

I find this approach the best way to read email on the phone.

Hope this helps,
Brett.

Cheers Brett.