Hi Andy,
I got that big fat agreement as well, but in my case, I had the form controls
setting in the rotor and set to it and then flick and found a disagree button.
At that point flicking either to the right or the left, I forget which, found
an agree button which I double tapped and presto.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone