For me the Agree button was right there at the bottom of the screen without
even scrolling down to the last page. You can also try a 4-finger tap near the
bottom of the screen.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 3:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: App Store and itunes

Hi Andy,
I got that big fat agreement as well, but in my case, I had the form controls
setting in the rotor and set to it and then flick and found a disagree button.
At that point flicking either to the right or the left, I forget which, found
an agree button which I double tapped and presto.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2016, at 3:47 PM, Andy Baracco