Hi, Sieghard!

Now when I think of it really can't remember but it seems strange I didn't notice it. I'll check it on Monday since iPod Touch running 9.x is at my workplace.

And when I think some more, it begins to sound logical. Blank iMessage is ready for recording audio and if I type something down it becomes sendable.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru