Grant and mark,

Thanks for this excellent post and for your original post about a year ago,
mark. I also use iTunes to download app updates done on my iPhone to my
computer shortly after the update. I've not had to do a restore since Ios 9
came out but I'm encouraged that Grant was successful in rolling back to an
older version on his computer using Itunes.

It sounds like those of us who have backups of these older versions will still
be able to use them even with app thinning.

I'll make sure to post my experience the first time I do a restore under this
app thinning regime.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone