I assume that this feature isn't working correctly, I agree that currently the
left and right channels for sound and speech seem quite useless.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Chaffin
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Can't separate voiceover from speaker.

I have the same problem.  I do not know if the feature is just not working
correctly, or if designating the channel the sound is suppose to come out of is
all it is suppose to do.
But as it is, in my opinion, it is not useful at all.

Hopefully there is something I am just not doing correctly.

Chris

On Sep 17, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Matthew Bullis