The Eyes-Free list is a good resource with a lot of information and knowledgeable people, but it's a high traffic list with a lot of off topic posts. Another good list, which isn't as high travvic is the VI-Android list.

On 18/09/16 21:36, Kwork wrote:
Mark, thank you so much. Going to take care of that now. smile
Travis
----- Original Message -----
From: "M. Taylor" <mk...@ucla.edu>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 6:20 PM
Subject: RE: questions accessible android phones

Hello Travis,

If you are considering an Android device, I suggest that you join the Eyes
Free Google Group, dedicated to Android accessibility for the blind and low
vision.

Go to:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eyes-free

I think you’ll be surprised to see how many of us belong to the Android
accessibility community.

Good luck and see you on the Android side of town,  (smile).

Mark