Another resource. Thank you so much. I just sent my request there as well.
Travis
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: questions accessible android phones

The Eyes-Free list is a good resource with a lot of information and
knowledgeable people, but it's a high traffic list with a lot of off
topic posts. Another good list, which isn't as high travvic is the
VI-Android list.

To subscribe to the list send an email to
vi-android-requ...@freelists.org with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com