Hi Nancy. A 2 finger double tap should end a call for you. As for battery life,
it sounds like you're not doing anything too labor intensive so you should get
a day or 2 a battery life. I have an SE myself and I only have to charge it
once a day. I love it.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk