Hi all. Does anyone know exactly when  new apple earpods are coming out? Also,
I believe I read on this list that they came with a case? Has any one actually
heard or seen them? I don't like my current bluetooth earphones because of the
sound and I don't want to spend another $150 on something else I don't like.
Also, are these in ear earpods? Mine are now and I don't like that either. Lol.
I know this has been discussed before but I had to delete a lot of email
without reading it because I got really really really behind! Lol
Thanks.

Jenifer Barr
Jenifer571 on dice world