The new pods are supposed to come out October 20. I've heard they are basically
like the old EarPods, but cordless, but with a little extension hanging down
slightly. I don't know what four; can't picture it.

I would suggest you wait until late October and check out the Bose sound
sports. I have had the Bose M I E corded earbuds for years and love them. The
rest just on the ear canal and have a stay here hook that goes into the pocket
of your ear. Extremely comfortable. Can wear them all day. Of course, these
Bluetooth will be larger and heavier, but the reviews are very good for comfort
and fit. They will be $149.

Eric
sseri...@gmail.com