I had an interesting experience with my new ipad mini 4 that arrived yesterday.
 Many of the voices that come with ios 10 didn’t show up.  I called Apple
accessibility support and they had me shut it off and turn it back on.  Now all
of the voices were present.

From: Mary Otten
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voiceover Broken on IOS 10 for iPad 4 Retina Display

Samantha compact is most definitely still in iOS 10. I'm not sure what happened
with your situation, but Samantha compact is there
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2016, at 6:31 PM, James Lee <jameslee...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Thanks for the suggestion. A sighted person changed the voice, and it started
speaking. I was using Samantha compact, and I guess it's no longer in ios 10.

  JL

  Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com