Hi,
I am trying to share a link to facebook using the new youtube app.
I go into the app, pick the vidio I want to share, press the more button which
brings up the share to with all the choices.
I double tap facebook and then I get a message saying that youtube moble is
misconfigured for facebook and press ok to go back to the app without
connecting to facebook.
Otherwise it says it needs basic information and shows me as being logged in as
my facebook account but when I press that it just brings up my news feed on
facebook.
So question is, how do I share links to youtube using the new youtube app and
the facebook app.
Jen