Hi 

Don’t worry about that, these are false silences they mean nothing, just go on 
and skip over them.

But please please do not update higher then v64.0 because otherwise you will 
miss whole bunches of information.

Regards
Davy 

From: Gordan Radić 
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2016 3:42 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: Facebook blank

Hi!

I'm experiencing similar problem with FB since iOS 10 upgrade.

I flick through statuses and it goes like: John Smith liked the page, Jane Doe 
posted 4 new photos, etc etc. Suddenly the next flick is silent and it remains 
silent no matter what I try and the post after the silence starts to read with 
some two or three seconds of latency.

Does anybody else experience this behaviour and what are the silent posts?



S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

        
            

8.10.2016. u 1:31, Mary Otten je napisao/la:

Earlier today, I downloaded an update for Facebook. I was hoping that this 
update would fix the problem where voiceover is not reading the title of links 
that people include when they post messages. Not only was that not fixed 
apparently, now I'm not getting anything at all. All I'm getting our network 
errors. Maybe there is some kind of big outage. I hope that's what it is, 
rather than the Facebook app having been well and truly broken. I suppose it 
might have to do with the stuff going on the East Coast with all that mess in 
the hurricane. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing Facebook 
connectivity problems.
Mary


Sent from my iPhone


-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to