Hi Lynette,
I'm actually an Android guy, and a good bit of my friends have iPhones. I
tried sending my brother a video through Mega, and he tried opening it up
through his Safari browser, and it wouldn't let him. I think it asked him
to download the app in order to watch it, but I don't think he was really
interested in doing that. I'm looking for something that when I send
someone a link, it opens up for them, and they can just hit play, and it
works. If that makes sense.
Thanks so much, Shane.

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016, 9:27 PM 1baby1...@gmail.com <1baby1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, Shane,
>
> I have the Mega app, and it works really well for me, although I've had
> trouble trying to share folders with people. But I can listen to audio and
> video just fine. If you don't want to sign up for a Mega account, you
> should be able to click on the link someone shares with you and the file
> will play in your browser. If you want to access a folder full of files,
> you'll have to sign up.
>
> Lynette

> list.

Thanks, Shane.