Hi, I cleared my cache in the app and that seemed to help.  I’m not brought to
the top when new Tweets come in, but when I move to lists, it refreshes better
now.  If I flick right from the top row of lists, past the search box, I land
on the most recent Tweet.

:) That’s the way I prefer it.  *Crosses fingers it works for a while.

Thanks,
Traci