There does not seem to be any reason why it does this when dictating. Dictation seems to work better in other apps. I have been dictating only one sentence at a time. Then I tap up top above the keyboard to see if the cursor is still at the end of the dictation before going on to the next sentence. Then I proofread it by word and sometimes character because I don't want to have a mistake on my Facebook posts.
Sent from Sherrie's iPhone > On Oct 12, 2016, at 2:43 AM, Terri Stimmel <[email protected]> > wrote: > > Hello everyone, > > > I was wondering if someone could help me? > > > For some time now, I have been having trouble posting anything to > facebook, such as a status, or a comment. When I try to post, and I am > usually dictating, the post always somehow gets jumbled up. The > beginning of the post might end up in the middle, and the middle of the > posting might up at the end. Unfortunately, I am not good at fixing > these sorts of things. I am not good at fixing dictation errors either, > unless they are at the end of something I have written. > > I know a good many things about my Iphone, but not this. > > > Anyway, what could be causing my facebook posts to do this? > > Is there a way to stop this from happening? > > > Any help would be very much appreciated. > > > Thank you, > > > Terri > > -- > The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. > > If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if > you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or > moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. > > Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - > you can reach Cara at [email protected] > > The archives for this list can be searched at: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
