From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sherrie Gosling
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 3:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: dictating a post in Facebook

There does not seem to be any reason why it does this when dictating.

 Dictation seems to work better in other apps. I have been dictating only one
sentence at a time. Then I tap up top above the keyboard to see if the cursor
is still at the end of the dictation before going on to the next sentence. Then
I proofread it by word and sometimes character because I don't want to have a
mistake on my Facebook posts.

Sent from Sherrie's iPhone