On Facebook version 67.0 with iOS, if you are on the newsfeed, what's on your
mind is in between the message friends button and profile picture  button. If
for some reason it is not opening for you, while on the newsfeed,double tap on
the status bar and then check again.

Regards,
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates, LIKE