Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 12:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com ; mac4thebl...@freelists.org
Subject: How to write a new post on Facebook with the iOS app

I was very glad to see that the most recent update of Facebook fixed the problem where links posted by others were not read in the newsfeed. However, there are now seems to be another problem. I can't find any way of posting something on my timeline. If I want to post a comment, how do I do that? There used to be something like what's on your mind? It's not there anymore.