Hi,
Answers in line.

Sent from a BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: Terri Stimmel <icecreamlove...@outlook.com
To: "viphone@googlegroups.com" <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 15:41:46 +0000
Subject: More Ipad questions

Hello everybody,

I apologize for all of the questions today. It's just that I don't get a
lot of time to sit down and ask what I need, a lot of the times.

So here are some questions I have. I hope someone will be kind enough to
help me out.

First of all, if I add an app to my Iphone, how can I make sure it does not seem to automaticly get added to my Ipad? If you install an APP to phone, it will show up in your purchased, but
iPad will not have it installed automatically.
I don't want this to happen. I have specific apps for my Iphone, and
specific apps for my Ipad.

Also, what are the pages, keynote, I University, Imovie, and things of
that nature?

Can I remove them from both my Iphone, and Ipad? Not sure what they are, but if you don't want them, you can remove them. If they don't remove, just les them be.

If so, how do I go about doing this?
1) double tap and hold the app. 2) Once it says moving..., find the app, double tap, find OK, and double tap.

Also, how do I go about removing the watch app, or the news app?

I don't want, or need these.  Again, same steps as above.

Also, I noticed that my Ipad doesn't have a storage option, under
settings, and general, like my Iphone does. You should have it, try just below accessibility.

So how do I go about removing apps, if I decide at some point I no
longer want them?

Also, how do I check the storage space on my Ipad? Settings, general, about. It's in there, but can't recall what it is listed as, particularly that I'm starting to confuse messages from other platforms.

I know I have asked a lot of questions. So I appreciate everyone's
patience with me.  I have just one more.

Is there a way to set it on my Ipad, so that I don't always have to enter my password? Settings, iTunes app store, password settings. You'll find it in there.

For instance, when I am downloading a free app. I know it can be done. It is set like this on my Iphone. But I never set it up on my own. I got a notification once when downloading something, and I took the option.

Ok, I am off for now. For the rest of the day, I will only respond to replies I receive. Thank you again for your patience, and understanding.

Thank you,

Terri

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.