Hello everybody,

First of all, I want to thank everyone who has tried helping me so far.
I really do appreciate it. I am going to try the suggestions here in a
little bit.

However, I just realized something, and it shocked me.

I have a 16 gig Iphone. When I update it to the latest update, it is
usually over WIFI. I mention this, just in case it's important.

I went in to storage just a bit ago. I noticed when I got in to manage
storage, that I only have a little over a gig left on my phone. I don't
understand why this is. I don't have a lot of apps, and the ones I do
have are small in size. I have maybe 30 photos on my phone. Some of
which I would like to delete, but of course I will need sighted assistence.

I know that this had to happen recently, because just about a week, or 2
ago, I had close to 6 gigs free. It's interesting that this has just
happened to me, because last night a good friend of mine was telling me
about the same issue.

So what the heck could be going on?

And how can I fix it?

I removed a couple of apps I rarely use. But of course, that didn't make
much of a difference.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,