Hi, my Internet is fine I did everything else close the app took it out of the 
app switcher put it back in, and still no go, the dropbox isn't full I'm at 34% 
of 4.8 GB, so that's it. And they're small files there a word files I turned 
off the phone and then restarted it again, but still no success.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 16, 2016, at 1:36 AM, Helga Schreiber <helga.schreibe...@gmail.com> 
> wrote:
> 
> Hi. Simon. I'm not experiencing that problem. Did you check if your internet 
> is working? And did you close all your apps, and then try again? I'm running 
> IOS 10.2 on my iPhone 6S. And also did you turn your phone off and then did 
> yu turn your phone on? And are you sure your dropbox is not full right? Just 
> wondering. I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless!
> 
>   Helga Schreiber 
> Group Moderator  
>  
>   for the IPad help for the blind 
>  
> ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io  
> 
> Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind 
> Students.
> Member of the International Networkers Team (INT).
> Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research.
> Phone:  (561) 706-5950 
> Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com 
> Skype: helga.schreiber26 
> 4Life Website: http://helgaschreiber.my4life.com/1/default.aspx 
> INT Website: http://int4life.com/ 
> 
> "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever 
> believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 
> Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 10    
> 
>> On Oct 16, 2016, at 1:16 AM, 'Simon w' via VIPhone 
>> <viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>> 
>> The save button seems to be dimmed When trying to save a file
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>>> On Oct 16, 2016, at 1:02 AM, Helga Schreiber <helga.schreibe...@gmail.com> 
>>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hi Simon. How ar eyou? I did not hve any problems in saving files in 
>>> dropbox since th enew update. What is your problem that you are  facing in 
>>> trying to save documents or things in dropbox? Just wondering. I can maybe 
>>> help here since I use dropbox al the time! I look forward in hearing form 
>>> you soon. Thanks and God bless!
>>> 
>>>   Helga Schreiber 
>>> Group Moderator  
>>>  
>>>   for the IPad help for the blind 
>>>  
>>> ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io  
>>> 
>>> Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind 
>>> Students.
>>> Member of the International Networkers Team (INT).
>>> Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research.
>>> Phone:  (561) 706-5950 
>>> Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com 
>>> Skype: helga.schreiber26 
>>> 4Life Website: http://helgaschreiber.my4life.com/1/default.aspx 
>>> INT Website: http://int4life.com/ 
>>> 
>>> "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever 
>>> believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 
>>> Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 10    
>>> 
>>>> On Oct 15, 2016, at 10:41 PM, 'Simon w' via VIPhone 
>>>> <viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Hi, has anybody had any trouble saving anything to dropbox since the 
>>>> newest iOS update?
>>>> 
>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>> 
>>>> -- 
>>>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone 
>>>> list.
>>>> 
>>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or 
>>>> if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the 
>>>> owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>>>> 
>>>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
>>>> you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>>>> 
>>>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>>> "VIPhone" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>>> email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>> -- 
>>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>>>  
>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners 
>>> or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>>>  
>>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
>>> you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>>>  
>>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
>>> --- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>> "VIPhone" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>> email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>> -- 
>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>>  
>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
>> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>>  
>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
>> you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>>  
>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
> you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to