It seems to me that when I had my iPhone 6s and put more than one card into the
Apple Pay, there was an obvious way to establish which card I wanted to use as
default, that is, which one would come up automatically if I put my phone near
the credit card machine. Of course, when you get a new phone, you have to
re-enter any Apple Pay cards. I did that with one card and have been using it.
Today, I got around to entering a second card. And I am not seeing an obvious
way that will let me choose which one I want as the default. What am I missing?
I am sure there must be a way to do this.

can reach Cara at

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit