Hello, I will also continue to use Radium as long as it works!  I have not had
any problems so far, but it is sad to know that it is no longer being updated.
Since I primarily use it to listen to my Sirius XM stations, I went searching
the app store to see if there were any other apps out there that will do the
same thing.  And to my dismay, I could not find any third party apps out there
that streams subscription internet radio stations like Sirius XM.
To bad an app something like Tune In would not add a feature like that to
listen to subscription based internet radio stations.  That way everything
would be included in one app.

Chris