Hi Scot.
The display I have problems with is my great brailiant 32 cells. Sometimes it
suddenly loses conection, and it can be a little difficult to get it connected
again. I have tried writing about it on some lists before, but people won't not
discuss that problem.

Do you mean, that I should try to turn of mobile data or wifi. I will try that,
and come back to you.

I know that the refresha braille displays also have some problems, because some
people here in Denmark are using them too under the name vario and super vario.
The strange thing is that a focus display does not make any problems at all.

Best regards Annie.