The processor in the 6S is between the seventh and the regular six. So there is
probably not that much of a difference. I had a 6S and traded it in for a 7+.
Of course I've had that phone for a little while now, but I don't recall any
huge increase in perceived speed with the new phone. Much better battery life
to be sure.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 29, 2016, at 12:48 PM, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I find the processor in the 7 substantially faster than the processor in the
> 6.
>
>> On 11/29/16, Kelly Pierce <kellyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Chip,
>>
>> Another factor to consider is the processor is from 2015.  Apple stops
>> updating iOS after five years so the SE will no longer receive iOS
>> updates in 2020, a year shorter than the 7.  It is believed that Apple
>> will not refresh the SE in 2017.  It is not the size that is different
>> but the processor is important. I just bought a 7 after owning an
>> iPhone 5 and don’t find the slightly bigger size that much of a
>> bother.  I would say that I dropped by my local Apple store here in
>> Chicago wearing different kinds of shirts and pants to determine if
>> the standard 6, 6s, or 7 would fit.  It did without a problem.  Staff
>> at the store were cool with me handling the phone after I told them
>> what I wanted to learn.
>>
>> Kelly
>>

>>> On 11/28/16, Edmonds, Lucy (LARA) <edmond...@michigan.gov> wrote:
>>> Cool, thanks.

>>> 6S plus, but better than the sixs, so it may turn out to be better than
>>> seven. I haven't seen a comparison.