Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your help with this. I really do appreciate it. I was
thinking of using sufarie, but hadn't gotten there.

Now all of my information has been entered, even my payment info and
such. I have already received 2 emails from Direct Tv.

However, it wants a capcha. There is a text field, but I cant seem to
open it. I have tried multiple times. Also, the audio challenge button
is dimmed.

How did you deal with this issue, or did you not have it?

Thank you,

Terri