For those of you trying out the AppleTV directvnow app ... I’m finding that the guide is the easiest way to look at things ... channels are sorted by name .. and then moving to the right shows what is coming up. If you move to the left an unlabeled button needs to be entered twice to play the particular show. You can also go to the search and enter channel name ...
One thing I’m not finding is from what I understand it should be working with voice ... but not sure how that is activated and I can’t seem to find anything anywere online ... if someone has figured that out, please post ... -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
